To adhere to UK and Scottish Governments guidelines, we are operating on Appointments only basis during the Lock-down period.
We understand, that communications equipment might be vital to those staying at home and ordering essential supplies online. It is also important to maintain contact with your friends and family and in many cases it is only possible using your computer or phone during this time.
We want to assure that you will have access to our services during the lock-down, we only need to follow the rules of keeping safe during personal encounters while handing your laptop or computer in for repairs and collecting it.
Therefore, we will ask you to prepare your equipment for handover:
- make sure equipment is in a box or a bag together with necessary accessories (charger, mouse, cables etc.)
- Please provide a sheet of paper with your name, phone number and brief description of the fault or a problem you are having. We also may take this information on a phone beforehand when you are booking your appointment. new drop-off form 2019 web upload
- When you come in to the repair shop, please place your equipment on a desk by the door, pass necessary information to the technician/receptionist keeping safe distance.
- When you come in to collect equipment, please collect your equipment from a desk by the door, make payment preferably by contact-less card keeping safe distance (we have wireless card terminal which can be carried around).
- Payments also can be made using PayPal – our PayPal address is firstname.lastname@example.org or by bank transfer to Bank Of Scotland (sort code 80-22-60, account number 17857365)